Thursday, January 27, 2011

The Scarlatti Inheritance Book #5

The Scarlatti Inheritance By Robert Ludlum is a fun thriller that will engage you with its World War II setting and corporate dark dealings. It deals with the son of a self-made billionaire who joins the Nazi cause in his pursuit for power and his mother who tries to do anything to stop him from ruining everything his father did. I enjoy Robert Ludlum's books and this one was no exception. The Scarlatti Inheritance is an afternoon well spent.

In other news I recently watched the movie The King's Speech with my parents and I enjoyed it immensely. I can not think of a movie I have enjoyed watching as much or that was as well made. I enjoyed it enough that I put a hold on the book that its based on at the library.

Five books down ninety-five to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment