Friday, February 11, 2011

7, 8, 9, 10 before I forget

This is going to seem a lot like a list and that's because it is.

Book 7 was a Robert Ludlum novel The Icarus Agenda. I really enjoyed it it was thrilling and quite long at around 700 pages.

Book 8 was Beowulf the Anglo Saxon epic poem. Again I enjoyed it. It really is epic in the true sense of the word.

Book 9 was yet another Robert Ludlum book entitled The Ambler Alert. This is a book with an ending that surprised me. It was a page-turner and hard to put down.

Book 10 was the Song of Roland. This is another medieval epic poem. This time it was French. It is one of my favorites that I read this year. It tells of an ambush by the Saracens against Charlemagne. It would make an awesome movie but knowing Hollywood it would now be told from the Saracen perspective.

No comments:

Post a Comment